278 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07103
Harmony House Early Learning Center has in-person and virtual options available.
Harmony House Early Learning Center provides care and early education for children ages 3 months to 5 years old. Many qualify for free care and schooling under the NJ Abbott mandate.
Harmony House Early Learning Center provides:
- Nurturing care and quality educational experiences
- Full-time, year round services
- Nutrition, health and family support services
- Classrooms equipped with a complete array of educational toys, games and other learning tools
- Children at the center are encouraged to investigate, be inquisitive and seek their own solutions
- A flexible curriculum geared towards a child’s interests
The Early Learning Center is also involved in several partnerships that strengthen its mission, including:
- Foster Grandparents Program places grandmothers in the classroom to provide special loving care.
- Early Head Start Program in collaboration with The Leaguers Inc.