- This event has passed.
NJ Hope and Healing: Self-Care
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
NJ Hope and Healing at the Family Service Bureau of Newark is available to assist communities affected by COVID-19. It is a neighbor helping neighbor team, providing the following services for the week of Feb. 21 (click here for flyer):
- Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 3 p.m.: Emotional Intelligence
- Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 6 p.m.: Self-Care
- Thursday, Feb. 24 at 10 a.m.: Grief
- Thursday, Feb. 24 at 3:30 p.m.: Emotional Intelligence
- Friday, Feb. 25 at 10:30 a.m.: Stress Management
- Friday, Feb. 25 at 6 p.m.: Stress Management
- Friday, Feb. 25 at 7 p.m.: Self-Care
Visit fsbnjhh.eventbrite.com to access the Zoom link.
On-call support is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 973-272-7488.
Text support is available at 973-980-4964.
Email FSBNJHH@newcommunity.org to schedule workshops for staff and students.
This program is brought to you through the New Jersey Hope and Healing Crisis Counseling Program (CCP). CCP is provided by Family Service Bureau of Newark in collaboration with the New Jersey Department of Human Services’ Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services and is funded through a FEMA/SAMHSA grant.